Why work with us?
At Push Play Media we pride ourselves on delivering unique campaign and events strategies, making brands stand out from the pack. We work to maximize every opportunity to promote and develop brands, drive clear messaging and engage communities which connect and convert to consumers.
Our strong media contacts enable us to produce high quality results, and it shows through our extensive and exclusive client base. We incorporate a range of strategies into a personalised plan tailored specifically to each company and their needs, and most of all our staff get off on driving and delivering results.
If you think you have what it takes to play a bigger game, then push play today and apply for one of our awesome roles below.
- Full Time Role
- Immediate Start
- Sydney Metro – Darlinghurst
- Reputable agency working with premium lifestyle brands
Push Play Media is on the hunt for mid-level PR practitioner to be the day-to-day lead across several of the agency’s rapidly expanding client portfolio. The Senior Account Executive/Account Manager will need 3-5 years of consumer PR experience, be madly passionate about news and current affairs and be a whizz when it comes to social media and community management.
Push Play Media is currently in an exciting growth phase and the successful candidate will be working across a broad range of exciting clients in premium lifestyle, FMCG, Beauty, hospitality, business and travel related clients.
What we’re looking for?
- A brilliant writer with a journalist’s mind. You understand news angles and can produce flawless copy that demands attention
- A can-do attitude and a passion for getting results that will impress our clients
- Fantastic campaign management skills with the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and implementation
- 3-5 years PR agency experience and have qualifications in communications, public relations or similar.
- Has a natural talent for social media and community management – you have the know-how when it comes to strategy and implementing campaigns that drive engagement, WOM and a wow factor for our clients
- You will have an interest in B2B and B2C communications spanning lifestyle, business, hospitality and entertainment sectors and be connected with the main issues and trends that concern our clients.
- Someone who can effectively manage the daily execution of client activity, reviewing all client documents and ensuring your team perform to the agency’s high standards.
- The ability to work autonomously and as a team member.
This role presents an incredible opportunity for someone looking to be a part of an innovative and fast-growing agency to grow within the company.
- Immediate start for motivated and enthusiastic telemarketer
- Attractive commission structure
- Casual/Part Time -flexible working days and hours
- $25p/h plus $300 commission payable on each signed contract
- Located in the heart of Sydney’s Darlinghurst
- Office close to Martin Place, Town Hall train stations and public buses.
Push Play Media is a leading Australian based marketing and communications agency specializing in Public Relations, Event Management, Website Development and Social Media marketing. We are looking for an outstanding and switched on individual with great communication skills to assist us in generating quality leads for our CEO, so if you are experience in Lead Generation and are hungry, driven to achieve results and make money then we want to hear from you!
To be successful you will have at least two years recent experience working in a telemarketing environment, working days and hours are flexible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):-
- Outbound B2B telemarketing calls
- Lead generation
- Maintaining accurate records and associated data
- Networking / Management of company LinkedIn account
To be eligible for the role you must have the following skills/experience:-
- Previous telemarketing or outbound call centre experience a MUST!
- Experience in business to business (B2B) cold calling
- Intermediate MS Office skills working on the latest MAC machines
- Experience with Database Management
- Clear communication skills and Must be fluent in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong time management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive and friendly nature with excellent phone manner
- Able to present in a clear and confident manner, with professionalism
- Current resume with two recent and contactable work references
If you know this role is for you, then email:
Please Note: only successful candidates will be contacted.,
Do you love the hype and buzz of a fast paced media career?
If so, we are looking for you…
We are looking for a highly switched on, talented and passionate student to join our agency team based in, Sydney CBD. We are offering an internship to a current or post graduate student who has studied communications, loves events and is looking for a break into the workforce.
The agency only works with premium clients in hospitality, business, beauty/fragrance and travel! Yes, we have multiple projects and campaigns being executed every month that will keep you busy and expand your knowledge. We are looking for an intern to join our team for a 12 week term with a view to full time employment. You will gain valuable exposure across all of our clients, be involved in the execution of campaigns, work with all levels of staff in the office and gain a wealth of contacts and exposure within the industry.
The perfect candidate would be someone who has completed a Communication / Marketing Degree and is looking to gain hands on experience in the industry. You will need to be extremely hard working, have a clear understanding of social media channels, be well presented, possess brilliant writing skills, be passionate, dedicated and focused, have a fun personality and enjoy working closely in a team reporting directly to our C.E.O Jai Evans. The position is available immediately.
- Push Play Media will cover any out of pocket expenses including travel and mobile, a company telephone and credit card is provided for all client and company expenses.
- The role will be working from million dollar offices in the newly developed International Towers at Barangaroo. Business attire is required for the successful applicant.
- All coffee and amenities are provided onsite
- The latest Mac computer with Microsoft Office programs is provided in the role.Continue
- Letter of Reference will be provided upon completion
- Interns who complete the 12-week internship program will be assessed with a view to move into a full time paid position.
*Only Australian residents will be considered for the role. Please do not apply if you are a tourist or on a tourist visa. This job is a non-paid role.
Please send through your CV with PR INTERN in the subject header and a description of yourself telling us about your background, what interests you about this role, what you can bring to it that others can’t and most importantly why you would be the best fit.